These veggies are a great mix of flavours. I chose to bake the veggies,as I don’t have a dehydrator in the over at 350 for about 15 minutes till they were tender and warm. You could also dehydrate then in a slow oven at the lowest temperature your oven will go for 2 hours.
From: Russell James, the Raw Chef
Curry Marinated Vegetables Recipe
By May 28, 2014Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Cook: 2 hrs 0 min
- Ready In: 2 hrs 25 mins
- 3 cup portabello mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups aubergine (eggplant), peeled & diced small
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 cup broccoli cut from the stem into 1 cm mini-florets
- 6 medium tomatoes diced small
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, mix the mushrooms, aubergine, peas, broccoli and tomatoes in lemon juice, tamari, olive oil, curry powder, and salt.
- Spread onto a dehydrator sheet and dehydrate for 2 – 3 hours at 105 degrees F.