This meal is so easy and so fast you wonder how it can satisfy your hungry crew. That is precisely the beauty of this dish. I used the kale from my kitchen garden and threw it in a little at a time so some bits were cooked but still a little crunchy.
In our usual Not Too Sweet style I also made a vegetarian option. For me, I substituted the meat for cubed extra firm tofu. We then finished the dish off with a classic caesar salad.
There are 0.3g net carbs, 26g protein and 5 Weight Watchers points per serving.
Fast Fry Beef and Kale Recipe
By June 30, 2015Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
- 1 tbsp coconut Oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 12 oz ground beef (or Tofu for a vegetarian version)
- handful kale chopped
- 1 tsp cayanne pepper
- Heat oil in a large pan and add onion and garlic. Fry till onion is translucent.
- Add ground beef (or tofu, if using) and cayanne pepper and fry till beef is no longer pink.
- Start adding kale a little bit at a time till wilted and hot.
- Once kale is cooked serve hot with a caesar salad.