“Fuzzy” Iced Tea Recipe
By February 25, 2014Published:
- Yield: 9 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
Calories:47 | Fat: 0g | Protein: 0.3g | Carbs: 12g | Fibre: 0.4g | WW Points: 1
- 6 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp cloves whole
- 6 black tea bags (cafinated or decaf)
- 3 cup apricot or peach nectar, unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp sugar or honey, or to taste (optional)
- In a large saucepan, simmer water, cinnamon stick, and cloves 15 minutes, covered. Turn off heat.
- Add tea bags. Steep 2 to 5 minutes, depending on the strength you prefer. Remove tea bags. Add apricot nectar. Add sugar or honey, if desired. Strain to remove spices.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve cold in a tall glass with ice and a slice of lemon and sprig of mint.