There are 33g net carbs and 5 Weight Watchers Points per serving.
Great Heart Friendly Guacamole Recipe
By October 25, 2013Published:
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 00 min
- Ready In: 15 mins
Calories: 204 | Fat: 1.2g | Fibre: 8g | Carbs: 41g | Protein: 7.8g | WW Points: 5
- Cut avocado into quarters, remove pit and skin.
- Cut avocado into small cubes then mash coarsely leaving large chunks. DO NOT OVER MASH.
- Remove skin of the red onion and finely chop.
- Mix onion into mashed avocado.
- Cut lime in half remove seeds and squeeze juice over avocado mixture and fold in.
- Finely chop cilantro and add to mixture.
- Add Tajin or chilli power if using.
- Mix ingredients gently together being careful not to over mix. Mixture will appear lumpy. Enjoy immediately and refrigerate left overs in a sealed container.