Meat is carb free and high in protein. Even served over rice it is low carb.
This dish is somewhat like a chicken strogenoff and goes well with brown basmati rice or borad egg noodles.
Low Carb Dijon Chicken Recipe
By November 18, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 4 hrs 0 min
- Ready In: 4 hrs 15 mins
Calories: 187 | Fat: 3.6g | Protein: 30.6g | Carbs: 6.8g | Fibre: 2.3g | WW Points: 4
- 4 chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tblsp dijon mustard
- 2 cups brown rice
- Place chicken, soup and mustard in crock pot.
- Cook on low heat three to four hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Cook rice.
- Serve dijon chicken and sauce from the mixture over the rice.