Salads don’t always have to be complicated and when you are at a bit of a loss for something different to have for lunch raid your crisper and throw something together. You might find you love the new flavour combination.
For this salad I did just that. A little this a little that and BOOM a simple arugula salad. Delicious and crunchy. I topped the whole thing with one of my favourite Greek style dressings but you could also make your own quite easily.
There are 4.4g net carbs, 10.9g protein and 6 Weight Watchers Points per serving.
Simple Arugula Lunch Salad Recipe
By July 22, 2015Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 2 generous handfulls arugula
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup zucchini julienned
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds raw
- 1/4 cup feta crumbled
- 2 tbsp dressing of your choice
- Place a handful of arugula in 2 bowls.
- Top with red pepper, zucchini and toss gently.
- Top with pumpkin seeds, feta and your choice of dressing. Serve well chilled.