Tuscan Sausage and Bean Dip Recipe
By May 2, 2014Published:
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
Calories: 200 | Fat: 14g | Protein: 10g | Carbs: 7g | Fibre: 2g | WW Points: 5
- 1 pound sausage Hot Italian (optional)
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 6oz package baby spinach fresh, coarsely chopped
- 1 15oz can white kidney beans or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped seeded
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375. In a large skillet, cook sausage, onion and garlic over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink, breaking up sausage into crumbles; drain. Stir in wine, oregano, salt and thyme. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is almost evaporated.
- Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Stir in spinach, beans and tomatoes; cook and stir until spinach is wilted. Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square or 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Cuisine: Mexican