These rice wraps make a nice light snack at 16.2g of net carbs. You can follow the recipe to the letter or be creative and add your own flare. I prefer to use black kale as I find it a little less bitter than regular green kale.
Try pairing this with a spicy chutney or if you prefer spread some hot sauce in the wrap before you roll it up.
Veggie and Crab Rice Wraps Recipe
By November 10, 2014Published:
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1 small - 6 3/8 diam. rice paper
- 1/4 cup carrot julienne
- 1/4 cup zucchini julienne, skin and whites only
- 1/4 cup black kale shredded
- 2 tbsp peanuts crushed
- 1/4 cup crab shredded
- Top prepare rice papers. Soak 2 paper towels in warm water and squeeze out extra water. Place rice wraps between the soaked paper towel until moist and flexible.
- Remove from paper towel and arrange veggies and crab in middle of wrapper.
- Roll tightly, cut in half and enjoy!