These low carb biscuits have a mere 4 net carbs per serving. The are cheesy and moist thanks to the addition of the 2 tablespoons of mayo. Make sure you stick to regular mayo as the low fat varieties increase the carbs and sodium.
If you are more of a sweet tooth, try adding fresh fruit instead of cheese and drizzle cooled biscuits with melted dark chocolate.
Low Carb Cheese Biscuits Recipe
By November 16, 2013Published:
- Yield: 10
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup cheese shredded
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1/4 c butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk both flours, baking powder, garlic powder and salt together.
- Whisk in the 1/2 cup of cheese stir in eggs, sour cream, melted butter and mayo.
- Drop rounded spoonful's on prepared baking sheets and top each one with a bit more grated cheese.
- Bake 20-23 minutes til firm to touch. Cool 5 min.