This all vegetable lunch wrap is full of crunchy vegetable that is high in protein and great for your waist line. No bread, no meat no problem. Sure to satisfy both vegetarian and meat eaters alike.
Vegetable Protein Wraps Recipe
By November 17, 2013Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
Calories: 234 | Fat: 16.3g | Protein: 10.6g | Carbs: 17g | Fibre: 5.9g | WW Points: 7
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ginger shredded
- 2 large collard green leaves
- 1/2 cup jicama julienned
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper julienned
- 1/2 cup carrots julienned
- 1/2 cup cucumber julienned
- 1/2 cup green cabbage julienned
- Whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl and set aside.
- Lay out collard greens on two plates. Layer jicama, red bell pepper, carrot, cucumber, and cabbage in the center of each leaf.
- Fold ends of collard leaves and wrap up. Serve with peanut sauce.