These are a nice alternative to beef or chicken burgers with less the cholesterol, super low carb and only 4 Weight Watchers points. Cook them in hot oil but keep an eye that you don’t cook them too fast and burn them.
Serve with quinoa and a green salad
Super Low Carb Salmon Burgers Recipe
By November 18, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
- 1 large can atlantic salmon
- 1/2 cup spinach fresh, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl. Divide into fourths; form the mixture into large balls; and then flatten them into patties.
- Put one teaspoon of olive oil in a pan; and sautee the patties until golden brown, about four minutes per side.
- Serve on a fresh cheese bun.