Chicken and Cheddar BBQ Dinner Recipe
By February 25, 2014Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 37 mins
- Ready In: 42 mins
Calories:286 | Fat: 4.8g | Protein: 40g | Carbs: 19g | Fibre: 2.4g | WW Points: 7
- 3 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 4 small chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 2 small red potatoes unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper red or green, seeded and sliced
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup cheese cheddar, shredded, reduced fat
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut 4 sheets of foil , approx 12 x 12. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the barbecue sauce in the center of the foil sheet. Place one chicken breast half over barbecue sauce and spread another teaspoon of sauce over chicken. Top with a quarter of the potato, bell pepper and onion. Sprinkle with a little of the salt and pepper.
- Fold foil in half to cover contents; make narrow folds along edges to seal. Repeat with remaining ingredients to assemble three more packets. Place packets on a baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes.
- Carefully open foil packets with scissors and pull back edges (contents may be very hot). Sprinkle a quarter of the cheese over the top of each chicken breast half and return to oven, unsealed, for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- With a spatula, transfer the contents of each packet onto individual serving plates. Enjoy!