Pizza is such a yummy treat but it is full of carbs. This pizza is crustless so not only is it MUCH lower in carbs, it is also gluten free. It is perfect meal for those days when you know you don’t have a lot of time in the evenings. You can prepare it the night before and plug in the crock pot before you leave for work the next day and its ready when you get home.
If you still crave a little bit of carbs with this stuff the finished pizza into half a Pita Gourmet High Protein Pita.
This will also make a great addition to a pot luck gathering.
There are only 7.2g net carbs, 6 Weight Watchers points and a whopping 28.1g protein per serving.
Crock Pot Low Carb Pizza Recipe
By January 15, 2015Published:
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 6 hrs 0 min
- Ready In: 6 hrs 10 mins
Calories: 311 | Fat: 11.1g | Protein: 28.1g | Carbs: 8.8g | Fibre: 1.6g | WW Points: 6
- .75 lb ground beef cooked
- .75 lb Italian sausage meat cooked
- 1 15 oz pizza sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella shredded
- 3 cups spinach fresh
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup sweet pepper chopped
- 1 cup mushroom chopped
- 1 cup onion chopped
- .5 cup black olives
- In a large bowl, combine sausage and hamburger with sauce and onions.
- Put half of sauce mixture in crock pot along with half of the fresh spinach. Top with pepperoni and 1/2 desired toppings on top.
- Place half of mozzarella cheese on top of pepperoni.
- Repeat layers ending with mozzarella.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours. Let cool slightly and cut into 8 slices. Enjoy!