This high protein recipe is as easy as dip, dip, bake. Voilà, a family favourite! Serve with seasonal vegetables and salad.
Garlic Roasted Chicken Breast Recipe
By November 11, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 35 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
Calories: 120 | Fat: 1.5 g| Protein: 23.6 g | Carbs: 4.5 g | Fibre: 0.1 g | WW Points: 3
- 2 tsp garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 4 skinless, boneless, chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/2 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.