These muffins are made of almond meal which is lactose, wheat and dairy free. They pack a protein punch with 10 grams per muffin and are low carb (just over 2 net carbs each!). I added blueberries but feel free to experiment and add your favoirite fruit. You may also choose to use an egg replacer for a Vegan option.
These freeze beautifully for up to 3 months.
Low Carb Almond Meal Muffins Recipe
By November 14, 2013Published:
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
Calories: 180 | Fat: 18g | Protein: 8g | Carbs: 3.9g | Fibre: 1.1g | WW Points: 6
- 2 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- salt pinch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/3 cup sweetener I use Stevia in the Raw
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries or other berries
- Preheat oven to 350 deg and grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine all ingredients, except berries in a bowl. Stir until combined.
- Gently fold in the berries.
- Divide mixture evenly across muffin cups. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.