A beautiful and refreshing summer wrap. Low carb and low calories a true vegetarian delight. Try adding some low sodium soy sauce or hot sauce.
Vegetarian Swiss Chard Burritos Recipe
By November 14, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
Calories: 42 | Fat: 2.1g | Protein: 2.4g | Carbs: 16g | Fibre: 1.8g | WW Points: 2
- 6 large swiss chard leaves washed
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- sea salt
- sprouts your choice
- veggies shredded, your choice, such as carrot, beets, broccoli slaw, cabbage, radish
- 1 clove garlic *optional
- 1 tsp chili flakes *optional
- Take a few large leaves of chard, wash and set aside.
- In a blender, blend hempseeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and a dash of sea salt. If you want a bit of bite, add a clove of garlic and chili flakes and blend.
- Scoop a teaspoon or two of seed puree onto each chard leaf and spread evenly like a jam.
- Add sprouts, and shredded veggies to the leaf and roll up like a burrito. Enjoy!