Low Fat Kale chips Recipe
By November 12, 2013Published:
- Yield: 8 cups
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 4 hrs 0 min
- Ready In: 4 hrs 10 mins
Calories: 64 | Fat: 3g | Protein: 3g | Carbs: 6.7g | Fibre: 1.3g | WW Points: 1
- Preheat oven to 175 deg F
- Wash kale and cut out center vein and stems.
- Place prepared kale on cookie sheets and drizzle with olive oil being careful not to soak it.
- Sprinkle kale with garlic powder and garlic salt to taste. Gently toss.
- Bake in slow oven for 4 hours till kale is crispy.
- With about 1/2 left to bake, sprinkle chips with parmesan.
- Store chips in a sealed container. Will keep for up to 3 days.