These little balls are a great addition to any salad. Fairly easy to make and only 5 ingredients. You can make them a head of time and put on a plate till serving. They are dairy free and make a nice substitution for cheese in a salad with a creamy texture.
Recipe by: The Raw Chef
Mazzacado Balls Recipe
By May 20, 2014Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- 1 avocado ripe
- 1 lemon , freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup macadamias finely grated or finely chopped in a food processor
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Use a melon baller to make balls.
- Carefully roll avocado balls in lemon juice.
- Mix grated macadamia with nutritional yeast flakes and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Take avocado balls out of the lemon juice individually and roll in the macadamia nut mixture to coat. Transfer to a plate with a fork until ready to use.