There are so many variations of chili out there that you are bound to find something that suits all tastes and dietary needs. A bowl of this chili has only 22.7g net carbs and 8 Weight Watchers points per serving.
My crock pot is one of my favourite appliances in my kitchen. It makes meal times so easy. Somehow it makes chili taste that much better.
3 Bean Veggie Chili with Red Lentils Recipe
By December 12, 2014Published:
- Yield: 10 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 7 hrs 0 min
- Ready In: 7 hrs 15 mins
- 1 14 oz can tomatoes diced
- 1 14 oz can black beans
- 1 14 oz can kidney beans
- 1 14 oz can white kidney beans
- 1 cup red lentils rinced
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 cup cheese shredded (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except for the cheese in a large crock pot.
- Cook for 7 hours on low. If liquid evaporates add some water or vegetable stock.
- Serve piping hot with the shredded cheese sprinkled on top. Enjoy!