I love meals that are hearty, delicious and easy to make. This potato skillet is a lovely addition to a supper or even as a breakfast. you could add some breakfast sausage or bacon and you have a great one pot meal.
This dish is 26.7g net carbs and only 6 Weight Watchers points per serving.
Potato and Egg Skillet Recipe
By March 13, 2015Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 large fingerling potatoes cut into 3/4 inch rounds
- 1 large sweet potato chopped into small cubes
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary chopped
- 1 cup snap peas ends trimmed and stringed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper to taste
- Melt coconut oil in an oven proof skillet and add onion, rosemary and garlic. Saute till soft and light brown.
- Add cubed potatoes, salt and pepper and continued cooking till potatoes are light brown. Remove from pan.
- Add asparagus and saute until soft. Add peas and saute till tender crisp
- Return potatoes to pan and mix well. Top with tomatoes and heat through.
- In a separate pan, carefully crack eggs into a warm pan and cook until the edges of the whites are light brown but yolk is still a bit runny. Season to taste.
- Plate potato mixture and place cooked eggs on top and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Enjoy!