Nothing like whipping up a high protein low carb meal for 4 in less than half and hour. Perfect for a busy household.
High Protein Grilled Teriyaki Steak Skewers Recipe
By November 14, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Calories: 226 | Fat: 9.4g | Protein: 33g | Carbs: 4.5g | Fibre: .2g | WW Points: 6
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 pound flank steak cut across grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 4 scallions white and light green parts, sliced on diagonal
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds toasted
- Combine teriyaki sauce, garlic and pepper in a large ziplock bag.
- Add steak, seal and turn several times to coat with marinade. Let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Thread meat onto thin metal skewers; oil grates. Grill steak, turning once, until cooked to desired doneness (1 to 2 minutes per side for medium-rare).
- Transfer skewers to a serving platter, sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds and serve.